Landesign will help guide you through a sometimes complex and bewildering planning system to take your plans from the drawing board to physical reality. Whether you are seeking an allocation for your project in a development plan or need to prepare a planning application and environmental statement, we can manage this process on your behalf, in a cost effective way.
At the core of our service is the preparation of a tailored development strategy that reduces the potential threats to your proposals, promoting that strategy with the planning authorities. This approach has proved successful on several projects where clients have previously been refused planning permission on major development.
We can provide advice on all aspects of development planning and have a particular specialism in the mineral, waste, nature conservation and water management sectors as well as having experience on major industrial development, road schemes and leisure facilities.
Our associated estates and landscape functions also enable us to provide you with a complete development solution that interlinks design, estate management and planning together giving you a single point of control in the whole development process.
We can provide you with:
- Site appraisals
- Preparing development strategies
- Present your projects for inclusion in development plans
- Preparation of planning applications
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment / Environmental Statements
- Negotiation of planning agreements;
- Advice on diverting public rights of way
- Planning appeals, public inquiries and examination in public.